Saturday 17 September 2011

Red and orange or mustard yellow and electric blue!

I thought I would put together a little snap shot of what to wear for some of the events throughout the week.

For Norwich Fashion Week Launch Catwalk Show 22nd September 

I am loving the Optic Shock trend, colours are still amazingly bright this season. Look for bright body-con dresses then add your favourite statement block heels, colour clashed jewels, clashing prints and snake print bag and you'll be ready to dassle the fashionistas of Norwich! Stripes and bold colours remain high on the radar.. so, if you are daring wear colour block and clash your colours.
Try red and orange or mustard yellow and electric blue... yummy :)








I will be wearing my fave Vanilla red/black striped 60’s inspired body-con dress with leopard print winkle pickers, mixed metallic earrings, angled crop leather jacket and I will be carrying my oversized plaited Vanilla bag... see if you can spot me and say hi!

BY Louise Lace 

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited now about Norwich Fashion Week - only 2 days to go. I have been busy dressing models, arranging music and buzzing around :) There is a great feeling around the city its going to be a great week.

    louise
    x

    ReplyDelete